05 Sep Become a Christchurch City Student Ambassador!
Did you know we have a group of amazing student ambassadors here to help new students settling in your new life in Christchurch!
We are selecting current students and student alumni to help create a rich and supportive community for students in Christchurch and the Canterbury region.
The program runs from July 2018 until July 2019 and will involve welcoming new international students to our city, organizing student events, managing Christchurch Educated social channels, and sharing your experience and knowledge with international students.
How ambassadors benefit
- This is a volunteer opportunity for both international and domestic students.
- It’s a great opportunity to gain work experience and valuable leadership and marketing skills. While no financial remuneration is provided, we will support ambassadors with professional development workshops and experiences.
- You will hone your interpersonal and communications skills in a professional environment.
- It will also be fun, with many social meet-ups that will introduce you to new friends and expand your personal networks.
- You will receive a certificate and a recommendation letter (on request) on completion
How to apply:
For more information, please email izzie.guo@christchurcheducated or email@example.com